Today Nu Skin (NUS) Hits New Lifetime High
- NUS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $186.9 million.
- NUS has traded 1.1 million shares today.
- NUS is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NUS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NUS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NUS: Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. develops and distributes anti-aging personal care products and nutritional supplements under the Nu Skin and Pharmanex brands worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.3%. NUS has a PE ratio of 23.8. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Nu Skin a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Nu Skin has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Nu Skin has a market cap of $5.5 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.31 and a short float of 2.6% with 0.82 days to cover. Shares are up 154.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Nu Skin as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- NUS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 5.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 15.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 29.78% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 126.50% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, NUS should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- NU SKIN ENTERPRISES has improved earnings per share by 29.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, NU SKIN ENTERPRISES increased its bottom line by earning $3.52 versus $2.37 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.15 versus $3.52).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500, but is less than that of the Personal Products industry average. The net income increased by 23.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $60.41 million to $74.44 million.
- NUS's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.29 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.99 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- You can view the full Nu Skin Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts