New Lifetime High Reached By Endurance Specialty Holdings (ENH)
- ENH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $7.9 million.
- ENH has traded 89,358 shares today.
- ENH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ENH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ENH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ENH: Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd. underwrites specialty lines of personal and commercial property and casualty insurance and reinsurance worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Insurance and Reinsurance. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.4%. ENH has a PE ratio of 16.7. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Endurance Specialty Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Endurance Specialty Holdings has been 213,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Endurance Specialty has a market cap of $2.3 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. The stock has a beta of 0.83 and a short float of 3.5% with 10.32 days to cover. Shares are up 32.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Endurance Specialty Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 2.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- ENH's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.19 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, ENH's share price has jumped by 31.55%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- ENDURANCE SPECIALTY HOLDINGS's earnings per share declined by 18.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ENDURANCE SPECIALTY HOLDINGS turned its bottom line around by earning $2.98 versus -$2.97 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($5.42 versus $2.98).
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. When compared to other companies in the Insurance industry and the overall market, ENDURANCE SPECIALTY HOLDINGS's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Endurance Specialty Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts