Today Arrow Electronics (ARW) Hits New Lifetime High
- ARW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $25.9 million.
- ARW has traded 268,272 shares today.
- ARW is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ARW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ARW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ARW: Arrow Electronics, Inc. provides products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions worldwide. It operates in two segments, Global Components and Global Enterprise Computing Solutions. ARW has a PE ratio of 11.7. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Arrow Electronics a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Arrow Electronics has been 534,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Arrow has a market cap of $4.8 billion and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. The stock has a beta of 1.84 and a short float of 1.6% with 2.96 days to cover. Shares are up 27% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Arrow Electronics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ARW's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 2.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 3.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, ARW's share price has jumped by 42.68%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ARW should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 450.84% to $333.92 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ARROW ELECTRONICS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 1.54%.
- ARROW ELECTRONICS INC's earnings per share declined by 15.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ARROW ELECTRONICS INC reported lower earnings of $4.58 versus $5.17 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($4.69 versus $4.58).
- You can view the full Arrow Electronics Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts