SALT LAKE CITY, Oct. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ZAGG Inc (Nasdaq:ZAGG), a market leader in innovative mobile device accessories and technologies, said today that it will announce financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013 on Tuesday, November 5, 2013, immediately following the closing of regular stock market trading hours. The Company will hold a conference call at 5:00 p.m. ET to review the results. Randall Hales, chief executive officer, and Brandon T. O'Brien, chief financial officer, will participate in the call.
The conference call will be available to interested parties through a live audio Internet broadcast accessible at investors.ZAGG.com. A podcast of the conference call will also be archived at investors.ZAGG.com for one year.
For more information about ZAGG or any of their products, please visit ZAGG.com.About ZAGG Inc: ZAGG Inc and its subsidiaries (collectively, the "Company", or "ZAGG") design, produce, and distribute creative product solutions for mobile and media accessories such as protective coverings, cases, keyboards, keyboard cases, earbuds, portable power, and device cleaning under the family of ZAGG brands. In addition, the Company designs, produces, and distributes cases, Near-Field Audio™ amplifying speakers, earbuds, traditional headphones, and gaming headphones for mobile and media devices under the family of iFrogz brands in the value-priced lifestyle sector. ZAGG distinguishes itself as the preferred brand by offering creative product solutions through targeted global distribution channels, with the broadest product offering in its sector. More information about the company and its brands is at www.ZAGG.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Genesis Select Corp. Kim Rogers 303-415-0200 email@example.com Media: LANE Jane Taber 503-546-7888 firstname.lastname@example.org Company: ZAGG Inc Nathan Nelson 801-263-0699 ext. 107 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV