1. Google Inc. (GOOG): Builds products and provides services to organize information and make it universally accessible and useful. Market cap at $337.42B, most recent closing price at $1003.30.
Performance Year-to-Date at 42.98%.
EPS Growth for Next Year at 17.34%.
2. Netflix, Inc. (NFLX): Provides subscription based Internet services for TV shows and movies in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $19.41B, most recent closing price at $354.99.Performance Year-to-Date at 260.19%. EPS Growth for Next Year at 122.26%.
3. priceline.com Incorporated (PCLN): Operates as an online travel company providing hotel reservation services world wide. Market cap at $53.21B, most recent closing price at $1087.09. Performance Year-to-Date at 68.97%. EPS Growth for Next Year at 23.09%.
4. MasterCard Incorporated (MA): Provides transaction processing and related services to customers principally in support of their credit, deposit access, electronic cash and automated teller machine payment card programs, and travelers' cheque programs. Market cap at $86.54B, most recent closing price at $717.84. Performance Year-to-Date at 46.11%. EPS Growth for Next Year at 17.43%.
5. Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG): Develops and operates fast-casual, fresh Mexican food restaurants in the United States. Market cap at $15.75B, most recent closing price at $509.25. Performance Year-to-Date at 71.36%. EPS Growth for Next Year at 22.20%.
6. Baidu, Inc. (BIDU): Provides Chinese language Internet search services and search platform for businesses to reach customers. Market cap at $58.03B, most recent closing price at $161.21. Performance Year-to-Date at 65.43%. EPS Growth for Next Year at 25.49%.
7. Monsanto Co. (MON): Provides agricultural products for farmers in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $56.48B, most recent closing price at $106.05. Performance Year-to-Date at 13.47%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV