Deutsche Bank’s Autobahn® electronic trading business, within its Markets division, today announced the launch of Autobahn® Options, offering complete US equity options trading capabilities.
Autobahn® Options provides access to major electronic options exchanges, including Chicago Board of Options Exchange, International Securities Exchange, NYSE Arca, Boston Options Exchange, BATS Options and NYSE Amex.
Using the new suite of option-focused strategies, clients can trade single stock options, equity index and ETF options.
With Autobahn® Options, clients now have a full suite of investment solutions for electronic options trading, including single-leg and complex multi-leg strategies as part of a suite of algorithms, direct market access, and smart order routing.“Investors are increasingly looking to incorporate equity options into their trading strategies. To meet the demand for access to this burgeoning electronic market, Deutsche Bank expanded its leading Autobahn offering to support clients dealing with the growing fragmentation,” said Jose Marques, Global Head of Electronic Equity Trading. “Deutsche Bank is dedicated to providing clients with trading strategies that help them navigate this increasingly complex marketplace.” For more information, please visit: https://autobahn.db.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV