RealD Inc. (NYSE: RLD), a leading global licensor of 3D and other visual technologies, today announced that it will release its Fiscal 2014 second quarter financial results after the market close on Tuesday, November 12, 2013. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss the results the same day at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET. Participating in the call will be Michael V. Lewis, the Company's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Drew Skarupa, the Company's Chief Financial Officer.
To participate in the call, please dial (855) 769-4820 (U.S.) or (407) 374-0083 (International) ten minutes prior to the start time and use conference ID 87758897.
The conference call will also be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.reald.com. To listen to the live webcast, please visit the site prior to the start of the call in order to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay of the call will also be available on the Company's website.
For those unable to participate during the live broadcast, a telephone replay will be available through November 26, 2013. To access the replay, dial (855) 859-2056 (U.S.) or (404) 537-3406 (International) and use conference ID 87758897.About RealD Inc. RealD is a leading global licensor of 3D and other visual technologies. RealD's extensive intellectual property portfolio is used in applications that enable a premium viewing experience in the theater, the home and elsewhere. RealD licenses its RealD Cinema Systems to motion picture exhibitors that show 3D motion pictures and alternative 3D content. RealD also provides its RealD Display, active and passive eyewear, and RealD Format technologies to consumer electronics manufacturers, content producers and distributors to enable the delivery and viewing of 3D and other premium content on a variety of visual displays and devices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV