SANTA MONICA, CA and TORONTO, ON, Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Wellington Financial LP, a privately-held specialty finance firm, today announced the closing of a US$2.5 million venture debt financing for a Southern California-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) web platform company.
"Our True Growth Capital continues to appeal to some of the best VC-backed software companies in California" said Eric Speer, Vice President of Wellington Financial. "Partnering with Wellington Financial will allow our newest portfolio company to continue to provide effective marketing and web management tools to its more than 10,000 end users."
Since mid-2009, Wellington Financial's True Growth Capital™ has helped U.S. and Canadian-based entrepreneurs preserve and/or create more than 5,100 jobs.
About Wellington Financial LPWellington Financial LP is a privately-held specialty finance firm providing term, venture and amortizing loans up to $30 million. Wellington Financial LP is currently managing a $600 million investment program with offices in San Francisco, Santa Monica and Toronto. Wellington Financial LP is managed by a partnership controlled by fund management and Clairvest Group Inc. (CVG:TSX), who jointly have contributed a large financial stake to the Fund. LPs include several of Canada's largest institutional investors, crown corporations, financial institutions and pension funds. Please visit the fund website at www.wellingtonfund.com, or the Wellington Financial team blog at www.wellingtonfund.com/blog. SOURCE Wellington Financial LP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV