CHERRY HILL, N.J., Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®, was named "Best Big Bank" in MONEY ® 's "Best Banks 2013" list. Available in the magazine's November issue, the list examines 40 biggest retail banks by consumer deposits and number of branches, plus the 15 biggest online banks and three biggest credit unions by deposits, according to financial services consulting firm Novantas. Banks with more than 1,000 branches were in the running for Best Big Bank, while those with fewer were up to Mid-size. All banks surveyed were candidates for best customer experience, business accounts, app. and standalone accounts.
TD Bank was chosen as the "Best Big Bank" because of its commitment to customer service and for providing choice to customers through its diverse product suite.
"We are always delighted to be recognized for our focus on the customer," said Nandita Bakhshi, Head of Retail Distribution and Products, TD Bank. "Human-centric banking is at the core of everything we do and we are proud that this has led to accolades from MONEY ® ."MONEY ® noted TD's Premier Checking and Relationship Savings as standout accounts:
- TD Premier Checking—Interest bearing checking account for customers who maintain higher balances ($2,500). Non-TD ATM fees waived regardless of balance, and non-TD fees reimbursed when minimum daily balance is at least $2,500.
- TD Relationship Savings— Tiered interest rates reward customers for building savings and rate bumps for linking eligible TD Bank mortgage, home equity, credit card or active checking account. Non-TD ATM fees waived regardless of balance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV