SoTHERLY Hotels Inc. (NASDAQ: SOHO) (the “Company”) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.045 per common share of beneficial interest. The quarterly dividend will be paid on January 10, 2014 to shareholders of record as of December 13, 2013.
About S o THERLY Hotels Inc.
Hotels Inc., formerly MHI Hospitality Corporation, is a self-managed
and self-administered lodging REIT focused on the acquisition,
renovation, upbranding and repositioning of upscale and upper upscale
full-service hotels in the Southern United States. Currently, the
consists of investments in ten hotel properties, nine of which are
wholly-owned and comprise 2,113 rooms. The Company also has a 25.0
percent interest in the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort. All of the
Company’s properties operate under the Hilton Worldwide,
InterContinental Hotels Group and Starwood Hotels and Resorts brands.
was organized in 2004 and is headquartered in
Williamsburg, Virginia. For more information, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV