SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Palo Alto Networks® (NYSE: PANW), the network security company™, today announced that Matthew Stauble, Vice President of Global Customer Support at Palo Alto Networks, has been appointed to the Technology Services Industry Association's (TSIA) Support Services Advisory Board.
The TSIA is the world's leading organization dedicated to advancing the business of technology services. Technology services organizations large and small look to TSIA for world-class business frameworks, best practices, detailed performance benchmarking, and high-profile certification and awards programs. The Support Services Advisory Board is comprised of executives from a selection of the technology industry's premier companies.
- Stauble commented: "Palo Alto Networks understands the importance of technology services and customer support as strategic drivers of customer success and satisfaction. My appointment underscores our customer-focused strategy. It's also represents a great opportunity to collaborate with thought leaders from other top technology companies and TSIA executive management to strengthen the support services discipline, improve the operating results of support services businesses, and enhance support services careers."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts