- Thermal Blanket: This comprehensive, cost-effective global solution is an option for customers who need their large freight shipments to travel in the 15-25°C temperature range. This solution is especially designed for sensitive healthcare shippers and includes Priority Alert Plus pickup and delivery in refrigerated vehicles. Additionally, it includes a proven reusable thermal blanket that does not require any duties or taxes since it is classified as an international tool of trade.
- Cold Shipping Package Option: This new addition to the FedEx temperature controlled packaging portfolio is an option for customers who require a refrigerated environment of 2-8°C up to 96 hours for their shipments. Built by NanoCool, the easy-to-use, reliable, cost-effective and environmentally-friendly package achieves a temperature of 2-8°C in less than five minutes without the use of gel packs.
- New Cold Chain Center Memphis: FedEx recently announced the development of this 88,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility which will interface directly with Memphis hub operations, providing greater efficiency for shipments transiting the FedEx Express network. This world-class, temperature-controlled cold chain center has a heavy-weight pickup and delivery operation and employs real-time CO 2, humidity and temperature monitoring. Opening fall of 2014, the center features temperature-controlled rooms for -25°C to -10°C (frozen), 2°C to 8°C (cold) and 15°C to 25°C (controlled room temperature) products. The center also features cutting-edge technology including flexible walls that allow precise temperature control and segregation of commodities.
- ShipmentWatch: This new monitoring solution allows FedEx Custom Critical to proactively handle the monitoring of shipments from pickup to delivery using the SenseAware ® application, which provides information on location, temperature, light exposure, humidity, barometric pressure and shock. Available for both FedEx and non-FedEx shipments, this service gives customers an additional choice when deciding how best to monitor their critical shipments.
FedEx Forum Spotlights “Delivering Healthcare Solutions Around The Globe”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.