- New loans grew by $1.1 billion during the third quarter of 2013. For the nine months ended September 30, 2013, new loans increased by $2.5 billion to $6.2 billion.
- Total deposits increased by $817 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2013 to $9.8 billion, reflecting growth across all deposit categories. For the nine months ended September 30, 2013, total deposits grew by $1.3 billion.
- The net interest margin, calculated on a tax-equivalent basis, was 5.70% for the quarter ended September 30, 2013.
- Earnings for the quarter ended September 30, 2013 benefited from a reduction in the effective income tax rate, primarily due to a $3.6 million release of reserves for uncertain tax liabilities.
- Book value and tangible book value per common share were $18.70 and $18.01, respectively, at September 30, 2013.
BankUnited, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results, Continued Loan Growth
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.