HOUSTON , Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) today announced that it has entered into a five year global frame agreement with BP International Limited for the supply of subsea wellhead equipment and related services. The contract provides the terms and conditions for worldwide call off orders placed by BP for Dril-Quip's Big Bore II-H series subsea wellhead systems. Orders previously placed by BP during 2013 will also be governed by the terms of this contract. Additional orders will be included as part of Dril-Quip's backlog as subsequent orders may be received under the agreement. BP also has an option to extend the contract for an additional five year period.
Dril-Quip is a leading manufacturer of highly engineered offshore drilling and production equipment, which is well suited for use in deepwater, harsh environment and severe service applications.
SOURCE Dril-Quip, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV