About Turkish Airlines:Established in 1933 with a fleet of only five airplanes, Star Alliance member Turkish Airlines is today a four-star airline with a fleet of 233 aircraft (passenger and cargo) flying to 239 cities around the world, comprised of 42 domestic and 197 international destinations. One of the fastest growing airline companies, it has received several "Passengers Choice Awards" from the consumer ranking group Skytrax. Based on 2013 results, Turkish Airlines has been chosen "Best Airline in Europe" for the third year running and continued to be "Best Airline in Southern Europe" for the fifth consecutive year. Having the designation of "World's Best Economy Class On-board Catering" in 2010, Turkish Airlines has been also awarded "Best Business Class Catering" in 2013 Skytrax World Airline Awards. For more information about Turkish Airlines, please visit www.turkishairlines.com.
About Star Alliance:The Star Alliance network was established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer worldwide reach, recognition, and seamless service to the international traveler. Its acceptance by the market has been recognized by numerous awards, including the Air Transport World Market Leadership Award and Best Airline Alliance by both Business Traveller Magazine and Skytrax. The member airlines are Adria Airways, Aegean Airlines, Air Canada, Air China, Air New Zealand, ANA, Asiana Airlines, Austrian, Avianca, Brussels Airlines, Copa Airlines, Croatia Airlines, EGYPTAIR, Ethiopian Airlines, EVA Air, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, SWISS, TAM Airlines, TAP Portugal, Turkish Airlines, THAI, United, and US Airways. Overall, the Star Alliance network offers more than 21,900 daily flights to 1,328 airports in 195 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV