- Revenue of $164.6 million, down 7 percent sequentially
- GAAP net income of $17.8 million, or $0.13 per share; Non-GAAP net income of $18.9 million, or $0.14 per share
- Operating margin of 14.5 percent; Adjusted operating margin of 14.8 percent
- Net cash generated from operations of $32.4 million
BILLERICA, Mass., Oct. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entegris, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENTG) today reported its financial results for the Company's third quarter ended September 28, 2013.
The Company recorded third-quarter sales of $164.6 million, a decline of 7 percent sequentially, and an 11 percent decline from the prior year third quarter. Third-quarter operating margin was 14.5 percent, with an adjusted operating margin of 14.8 percent, excluding amortization of intangible assets of $2.3 million and a contingent consideration fair value adjustment of $1.8 million. Net income for the third quarter was $17.8 million, or $0.13 per share. Non-GAAP earnings per share of $0.14 in the third quarter of 2013 compared to $0.15 in the second quarter of 2013 and $0.16 in the third quarter of 2012. A reconciliation table of GAAP to non-GAAP earnings per share and operating margin is contained in this press release.
For the first nine months of fiscal 2013, sales were $507.2 million, down 7 percent from the first nine months of 2012. Net income for the first nine months of 2013 was $54.0 million, or $0.39 per share, compared to $57.6 million, or $0.42 per share, for the same period a year ago. Non-GAAP earnings per share for the first nine months of 2013 were $0.42 per share versus $0.46 per share a year ago.Bertrand Loy, president and chief executive officer, said: "After a strong second quarter, our third quarter sales declined as we expected. The results reflect a mixed industry picture, as pockets of intensified technology spending by some semi makers were in contrast with slowing industry production rates for some high-end devices. Even so, order trends for our products were favorable through the end of the quarter and point to higher revenues in the fourth quarter."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV