ADTRAN ®, Inc., (NASDAQ:ADTN), a leading provider of cloud connectivity, enterprise communications and mobility solutions, today unveiled its NetVanta ® 4660 Integrated Layer 2/3 Carrier Ethernet Services Router. The NetVanta 4660 Advanced Fiber Access Gateway is the industry’s first fiber access gateway that is capable of delivering business-class IP VPN and Internet access services, MEF-compliant Carrier Ethernet services and mobile backhaul services from a single device.
In today’s environment, operators around the world are focused on efficiently and cost-effectively delivering residential broadband, enterprise, mobile and cloud services. This advanced services delivery solution responds to growing market segments in expanding metro markets over a common converged infrastructure providing for success-based cloud and backhaul service transitions and expansions.
The concatenated platform capabilities of the NetVanta 4660 allow the following key service provider benefits:
- Increases Service Agility through the integration of an IP business gateway and a versatile Carrier Ethernet NTE, deployed over any access media.
- Improves Asset Utilization through reduced equipment obsolesces especially in the wake of ever-emerging premium business applications.
- Simplifies IP Transformation by supporting both legacy and next generation services delivery over both legacy and emerging access technologies.
- Supports Sustainability Goals with the elimination of multi-box aggregation and enterprise gateway solutions and optimized architectural models.
Traditionally, carriers are forced to deploy multiple hardware platforms to terminate carrier Ethernet services and to provide managed router and VoIP services. The NetVanta 4660 enables the transition to a converged services network during the changeover to an all fiber access environment. The 4660 provides universal edge device support for any mix of Layer 2 or 3 services. It combines functionality for both services into one, comprehensive platform. The solution enables carriers to reduce infrastructure and support costs, increase operational efficiency and gain a competitive edge in the delivery of advanced managed business services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV