SHANGHAI, Oct. 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CTRP), a leading travel service provider of hotel accommodations, ticketing services, packaged tours and corporate travel management in China, will announce its third quarter 2013 results on Tuesday, November 5, 2013, U.S. Time, after the market closes.
Ctrip's management team will host a conference call at 7:00PM U.S. Eastern Time on November 5, 2013 (or 8:00AM on November 6, 2013 in the Shanghai/Hong Kong Time) following the announcement.
The conference call will be available on Webcast live and replay at: http://ir.ctrip.com. The call will be archived for one month at this website.
The dial-in details for the live conference call: U.S. Toll Free Number +1.800.219.3192, International dial-in number +1.617.597.5412, Passcode 179 652 61#. For pre-registration, please click
A telephone replay of the call will be available after the conclusion of the conference call until November 13, 2013. The dial-in details for the replay: U.S. Toll Free Number +1.888.286.8010, International dial-in number +1.617.801.6888, Passcode 86974702#.
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. is a leading travel service provider of hotel accommodations, ticketing services, packaged tours, and corporate travel management in China. Ctrip aggregates hotel and flight information to enable business and leisure travellers to make informed and cost-effective bookings. Ctrip also helps customers book vacation packages and guided tours. In addition, Ctrip corporate travel management services help corporate clients effectively manage their travel requirements. Since its inception in 1999, Ctrip has experienced substantial growth and become one of the best-known travel brands in China. For further informatio n, please contact: Investor RelationsCtrip.com International, Ltd.Tel: (+86) 21 3406 4880 X 12928Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV