KYOTO, Japan, Oct. 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nidec Corporation (NYSE:NJ) (the "Company") today announced that the Company has revised its consolidated financial forecast for the year ending March 31, 2014, previously announced on July 23, 2013.
The details are as follows.
1. Revision to Financial Forecast for Fiscal Year Ending March 31, 2014 (U.S. GAAP)
|From April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014 (Millions of Yen, except per share amounts and percentages)|
|For the year ending March 31, 2014|
|Previous Forecast (announced on July 23, 2013)||Revised Forecast||Change (amount)||Change (%)||(Reference) For the year ended March 31, 2013|
|Income before income taxes||73,000||78,000||5,000||6.8||13,398|
|Net income attributable to the Company||53,500||55,000||1,500||2.8||7,986|
|Net income Attributable to Nidec Corporation per share-basic||398.72||404.26||--||--||59.28|
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts