Mears - The Leader In Luxury Airport Transportation - Teams With Veterans For Free Rides
ORLANDO, Fla., Oct. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Mears Transportation, the leader in luxury airport transportation, recently announced a partnership with the Camaraderie Foundation to provide free transportation to veterans in need who are engaged with the Foundation.
Camaraderie Foundation's mission is to provide healing for invisible wounds of war through counseling, emotional, and spiritual support for all branches of military service members, veterans and their families.
The partnership will give the Camaraderie Foundation the flexibility of utilizing transportation from Mears – free of charge – if clients need a trip to the doctor, counseling, job interview or to participate in a new "mentor" program launched recently by the Foundation.
"If there is a vet in need, who is engaged with the Camaraderie Foundation, the last thing we want to get in the way of an important appointment or job interview is a ride," said Roger Chapin, Executive Vice President for Mears Transportation Group. "They served us and we'd like to be of service to them".Mears Transportation, founded in 1939, offers luxury car service in any city from any airport in the world, including such popular travel destinations as Las Vegas, New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco, Dallas or Atlanta. In addition, the company provides taxi, airport shuttle and bus service in Orlando. Luxury car service can be booked directly from www.MearsTransportation.com. Mears Transportation is one of the largest private transportation providers in the country and has grown successfully by exceeding customer expectations and providing fast, convenient and dependable transportation services. SOURCE Mears Transportation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV