NASA Administrator To Visit Goddard In First Trip To A Field Center Post-Shutdown
WASHINGTON, Oct. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- NASA Administrator Charles Bolden will visit the agency's Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Md. Tuesday, Oct. 22 -- his first visit to a NASA center since the end of the government shutdown. The visit is scheduled to begin at 2 p.m. EDT.
Sen. Barbara Mikulski of Maryland, who is Chairwoman of the Senate Appropriations Committee, will join Bolden at Goddard to view the latest launch preparations for the Global Precipitation Measurement and Magnetospheric Multiscale spacecraft, as well as the James Webb Space Telescope.
Media interested in attending the event should contact Ed Campion in Goddard's Office of Communications to arrange access. He can be reached at 301-286-0697, 202-423-6285, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for accreditation is noon Tuesday.For information about NASA's programs and missions, visit: http://www.nasa.gov SOURCE NASA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV