SAO PAULO, Oct. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: GOLL4 and NYSE: GOL), (S&P: B, Fitch: B-, Moody's: B3), the largest low-cost and low-fare airline in Latin America hereby announces its preliminary air traffic figures for September 2013.
PRASK, Yield and Fuel Prices
Net PRASK presented a 23% growth over September/12, while domestic supply reduced by 8.5% in the period, both compared to the same month last year. This is the 18 th consecutive monthly PRASK increase, and demonstrates GOL's efforts in continuously improving its products and focusing on the profitability of its routes. In 3Q13, PRASK recorded a 21% increase, leading to a 14% growth year-to-date in this same indicator.
Net yield in September posted a 25% increase year-over-year, registering between R$21.7 and R$22.3 cents, result of the Company's strategy of increasingly attracting high value clients. In the third quarter of 2013, yield recorded growth of 29%, while year-to-date the increase was of 18% when compared to the same period in 2012.Domestic Market In September, the supply reduction reached 8.5% the domestic market when compared to September/12. Year-to-date, this reduction totaled 11.8%. International Market In September, supply moved up by 28.6%, when compared to the same month in 2012, basically due to the introduction of the flights to Santo Domingo, Miami and Orlando in the end of 2012. Demand increased by 19.0% in the same period, mainly due to these new routes, while load factor decreased by 5.1 percentage points in the international market. Conference Calls Tuesday - October 22, 2013 English 1:00 p.m. (US ET)Tel.: +1 (412) 317-6776 Password: GOL For further information visit www.voegol.com.br/ir CONTACTS INVESTOR RELATIONSPhone: +55 (11) 2128-4700E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONSPhone: +55 (11) 2128-4183E-mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV