Forest Oil Corporation (NYSE:FST) (Forest or the Company) announced today that its third quarter 2013 earnings release will be issued after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Monday, November 4, 2013.
A conference call is scheduled for Tuesday, November 5, 2013, at 7:00 AM MT to discuss the release. You may access the call by dialing toll free 866.318.8612 (for U.S./Canada) and 617.399.5131 (for International) and request the Forest Oil teleconference (ID # 97252170). The conference call will also be webcast live on the internet and can be accessed by going to the “Investor Relations” section of Forest Oil’s website at www.forestoil.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available through November 11, 2013. You may access the replay by dialing toll free 888.286.8010 (for U.S./Canada) or 617.801.6888 (for International), conference ID # 55242948. An archive of the conference call webcast will also be available at www.forestoil.com in the “Investor Relations” section of the website.
Forest Oil Corporation is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of natural gas and liquids in the United States and selected international locations. Forest's principal reserves and producing properties are located in the United States in Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, and Wyoming. Forest's common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FST. For more information about Forest, please visit its website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV