FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated (NYSE: FCH) today announced that it will release its third quarter financial results before the market opens on Thursday, October 31, 2013, followed by a conference call at 11:00 a.m. (Central Time). Management will discuss the company’s operating results and outlook.
The conference call will be accessible by telephone or through the simultaneous webcast via the internet. Interested investors can access the conference call by dialing (888) 839-3864 (conference ID #90035915) or by logging on to the company’s website at www.felcor.com, choosing “Investor Relations” and selecting the microphone icon. The conference call replay will also be archived on the company’s website.
FelCor, a real estate investment trust, owns a diversified portfolio of primarily upper-upscale and luxury hotels that are located in major and resort markets throughout the U.S. FelCor partners with leading hotel companies to operate its 61 hotels, which are flagged under globally renowned names and premier independent hotels. Additional information can be found on the Company's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV