HAMILTON, Bermuda, Oct. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- We refer to the press release dated October 11, 2013, which announced the transaction to sell the T-16 tender rig.
Seadrill Limited has completed the previously announced transaction to sell the T-16 tender rig to Seadrill Partners with effect from October 18, 2013. The agreed upon sale is for a total price of US$200 million, less approximately US$93 million of debt outstanding under the credit facility secured by the T-16. Seadrill Limited has therefore sold the company that owns the T-16 in exchange for approximately US$107 million in unregistered common units that Seadrill Partners has issued to Seadrill Limited.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.[HUG#1737119]
CONTACT: Seadrill +47 51 30 99 00
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV