ELGIN, Ill., Oct. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. (Nasdaq:JBSS), a major processor and distributor of snack and baking nut products, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss first quarter fiscal 2014 operating results on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central Time). First quarter results are expected to be released after the market closes on Monday, October 28, 2013.
The dial-in information for this call is 888-680-0878, and the participant passcode is 41569139. Participants may pre-register for the call at https://www.theconferencingservice.com/prereg/key.process?key=PWG7QYBBT.
Pre-registrants will be issued a pin number to use when dialing into the live call which will provide quick access to the conference by bypassing the operator upon connection.This call is being webcast by NASDAQ OMX and can be accessed at John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc.'s Web site at www.jbssinc.com . The webcast is also being distributed through third party distribution channels, including the StreetEvents Network operated by Thomson Reuters (Markets) LLC and its affiliates. John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. is a processor, packager, marketer and distributor of shelled and in-shell nuts that are sold under a variety of private brands and under the Company's Fisher®, Orchard Valley Harvest™ and Sunshine Country® brand names. The company also markets and distributes a diverse product line of other food and snack items.
CONTACT: Media Contact Michael J. Valentine, Chief Financial Officer 847-214-4509
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV