Porter Airlines, a regional airline based in Toronto, Canada, has contracted with Tetra Tech AMT to conduct a Required Navigation Performance (RNP) solutions feasibility study for Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport and to provide consultancy expertise in developing a noise footprint analysis.
Porter Airlines currently operates a fleet of Q400s into and out of the airport, which is its principal hub. The airline wants to investigate improvements to procedural efficiencies, with the primary focus of RNP procedure design to gain both safety and environmental operational benefits. The RNP project will be instrumental in creating a more effective operational network for Porter Airlines. The study will also advance the development of more efficient procedures to reduce emissions and aircraft noise, while improving weather-related delays, an enhancement that is critical to the growth of the community.
ABOUT TETRA TECH AMT
Tetra Tech AMT is the aerospace management and the information technology arm of Tetra Tech, a $2.7-billion engineering services firm with more than 14,000 employees in 350 locations worldwide, supporting the federal government, international, and commercial sectors. Tetra Tech AMT is a world leader in Performance Based Navigation (PBN) and navigation systems support. Our credentials are grounded in 20 years of support to our nation's aerospace safety, environmental, scientific, homeland, and national defense communities. Tetra Tech AMT has developed more than 1,000 PBN procedures for the FAA and has examined noise and other environmental impacts using FAA-approved screening software. Tetra Tech AMT provides mission critical and other information technology support services, including business transformation, identity management, information security, business process reengineering, enterprise architecture, and enterprise software development.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV