PHILLIPSBURG, N.J., Oct. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:CLDX) announced today that data from two of its clinical programs, the Phase 1 dose-escalation CDX-1127 study and the Phase 2 recurrent rindopepimut study, will be presented at two upcoming medical meetings, the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) and the Society of Neuro-Oncology (SNO), respectively. The Company also announced its communication plan around these data presentations.
SITC, November 7-10, National Harbor, Maryland
The embargo for all data to be presented at SITC lifts on Thursday, November 7 at 8:00 am ET, at which time abstracts will be published on the SITC website. Celldex has three abstracts on CDX-1127 that have been accepted for poster presentation (outlined below). Concurrent with the embargo lifting, Celldex will issue a press release that will include the preliminary data contained in the abstracts and updated data that will be presented in the poster sessions. Management will also hold a conference call at 8:30 am ET on Thursday, November 7 to review the data.
- Data from the solid tumor arm of the Phase 1 dose-escalation study of CDX-1127 will be presented in a poster session entitled "A Phase 1 Study of an Agonist anti-CD27 Human Antibody (CDX-1127) in Patients with Advanced Hematologic Malignancies or Solid Tumors" on Saturday, November 9 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm and 6:15 pm to 7:15 pm ET.
- Data from the hematologic arm of the Phase 1 dose-escalation study of CDX-1127 will be presented in a poster session entitled "A Phase 1 Study of an Agonist anti-CD27 Human Antibody (CDX-1127) in Patients with Advanced Hematologic Malignancies or Solid Tumors" on Saturday, November 9 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm and 6:15 pm to 7:15 pm ET.
- Data from preclinical combination studies of CDX-1127 with chemotherapies and checkpoint inhibitors will be presented in a poster session entitled "Combination Therapies Augment the Anti-tumor Activity of Agonist CD27 mAb in Human CD27 Transgenic Mouse Models" on Friday, November 8 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm and 6:15 pm to 7:15 pm ET.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Sarah Cavanaugh Vice President of IR & Corp Comm Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (781) 433-3161 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV