Fortress Investment Group LLC (NYSE:FIG) funds captured first place in two categories at HFMWeek’s US Performance Awards 2013. Fortress’s Drawbridge Special Opportunities Funds won the “Single Manager Long-Term Performance Overall” award for its five-year performance. The Fortress Macro Fund was recognized as the industry’s top “Macro Fund—Over $1 Billion Under Management.”
Winners were chosen by senior-level industry representatives who evaluated a combination of quantitative and qualitative information, including annual performance as well as volatility, risk management and track record.
With more than $5 billion under management, Fortress’s Drawbridge Special Opportunities Funds invest globally in diversified portfolios of undervalued and distressed investments within the firm’s Credit business. The Firm’s flagship Drawbridge Special Opportunities Fund LP recorded inception-to-date and 5-year annualized net returns of 11.5%, and a year-to-date 2013 net return of 11.98%, all through August 31, 2013.
With more than $3.4 billion under management, the Fortress Macro Fund (together with its related managed accounts) is the flagship macro strategy of Fortress’s Liquid Markets business. The Fortress Macro Fund recorded net returns of 17.8% in 2012 and 9.76% year-to-date through September 30, 2013.About Fortress Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment firm with approximately $55 billion in assets under management as of June 30, 2013. Founded in 1998, Fortress manages assets on behalf of over 1,500 institutional clients and private investors worldwide across a range of private equity, credit, liquid hedge funds and traditional asset management strategies. Fortress is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: FIG). For additional information, please visit www.fortress.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV