The Rosen Law Firm announces that it is investigating potential securities fraud claims against Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: CPRX) resulting from allegations that the Company may have concealed that a competitor has been providing patients for free with a drug that is nearly biologically equivalent to the drug for which Catalyst seeks FDA approval
Catalyst is a development-stage company whose major product is Firdapse. Catalyst seeks FDA approval to sell Firdapse to treat Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome ("LEMS"), a serious condition which only affects a few thousand people in the U.S.
But a competitor, Jacobus Pharmaceuticals, makes 3,4-DAP, a drug substantially equivalent to Firdapse. And on October 18, 2013, Adam Feuerstein (a journalist) revealed that Jacobus has been providing 3,4-DAP to patients, for free, pursuant to a number of compassionate use programs, for twenty years. That day, Catalyst's stock price fell from $2.61 to $1.90 on heavy volume, damaging investors.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of CPRX investors. If you purchased STSI stock before October 18, 2013, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com for more information. You may also contact Jonathan Horne, Esq., or Phillip Kim, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV