About Sam's ClubSam's Club ®, a division of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT), is the nation's eighth largest retailer and a leading membership warehouse club offering superior products and services to more than 47 million members in clubs across the U.S., as well as in Brazil, China and Mexico. To learn more about Sam's Club visit the Sam's Club Newsroom, shop at SamsClub.com or through Sam's Club apps, and interact with Sam's Club on Twitter and Facebook.
*Sam's Club Advertised Merchandise Policy – It is our firm intention to have every advertised item in stock. Occasionally, however, an advertised item may not be available for purchase due to unforeseen difficulties. We reserve the right to limit quantities to normal retail purchases or one-per-member or household, and to exclude resellers. Items and prices are good only at your Owasso Sam's Club location. We have done our best to ensure all information in this piece is accurate and up-to-date. Errors and omissions occasionally occur and are subject to correction. Pricing and Item availability may vary in Alaska, Hawaii, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Wisconsin, and on Samsclub.com. Pricing good October 24-27, 2013.
SOURCE Sam's Club
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV