FALL RIVER, Mass., Oct. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sam's Club will open its new Fall River club on Thursday, Oct. 24, at 941 Grinnell St., providing members with numerous services and incredible savings on quality merchandise. It will be the third Sam's Club in Massachusetts, joining locations in Worcester and Seekonk.
The new Sam's Club features a shopper-friendly interior layout and measures approximately 136,000 square feet. It is also adding approximately 135 new jobs to the community, and Sam's Club is celebrating the Grand Opening by contributing $25,000 to local non-profit organizations.
"We are excited to be opening in this great community and look forward to showing off all the great merchandise and value we are bringing to Fall River," Sam's Club Manager Rachel Dufault said. "We look forward to building lasting and long-term relationships in this community."
The Fall River Sam's Club will open following an 8 a.m. Grand Opening ceremony on Thursday.New club invests in community The new club's opening will be a homecoming for Dufault, who is a native of Fall River. Dufault began her career with Sam's Club 13 years ago. "Having grown up in this community, I am thrilled to be back in Fall River with Sam's Club," Dufault said. "I'm excited about what this club will offer the community, not only in savings on great merchandise, but in career opportunities and economic development. "When I began my career at Sam's Club, I never dreamed I'd build this type of career for myself. As I've grown with the company and learned about the culture, I've learned that the sky is the limit for what you can accomplish in your career at Sam's Club."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV