Exelon has a demonstrated commitment to supplier diversity throughout its business and has made it a critical part of the company’s overall supply chain strategy. Exelon’s corporate spending with diversity-certified businesses reached more than $750 million in 2012.
Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC) is the nation’s leading competitive
energy provider, with 2012 revenues of approximately $23.5 billion.
Headquartered in Chicago, Exelon has operations and business activities
in 47 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. Exelon is one of the
largest competitive U.S. power generators, with approximately 35,000
megawatts of owned capacity comprising one of the nation’s cleanest and
lowest-cost power generation fleets. The company’s Constellation
business unit provides energy products and services to approximately
100,000 business and public sector customers and approximately 1 million
residential customers. Exelon’s utilities deliver electricity and
natural gas to more than 6.6 million customers in central Maryland
(BGE), northern Illinois (ComEd) and southeastern Pennsylvania (PECO).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV