Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 10/23/13, CommonWealth REIT (CWH) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.25, payable on 11/22/13. As a percentage of CWH's recent stock price of $24.95, this dividend works out to approximately 1.00%, so look for shares of CommonWealth REIT to trade 1.00% lower — all else being equal — when CWH shares open for trading on 10/23/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for CWH, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.25 declared by CommonWealth REIT:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from CWH is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 4.01% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of CWH shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, CWH's low point in its 52 week range is $13.46 per share, with $26.38 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $24.93.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, CWH makes up 3.04% of the iShares Industrial/Office Real Estate Capped ETF (FNIO) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Monday.According to Preferred Stock Channel, there is are 2 series of preferred stock that are senior to CWH — find out what they are ». In Monday trading, CommonWealth REIT shares are currently off about 0.1% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV