- Water and the Environment: Innovative, community-based environmental projects that improve, restore or protect watersheds and communities’ surface and groundwater.
- Water and Healthy Living: Efforts that contribute to healthy communities by promoting safe water and sanitation, educating the public on the health benefits of water and encouraging good hygiene practices.
- Environmental Education: Educational programs that provide information about water conservation, water and wastewater treatment, the water cycle, watershed protection and the environment.
- Community Sustainability: Projects that meet a definitive, sustainable community need, preferably aligned with the company’s core business, and enrich the lives of the residents who live and work in communities served by Pennsylvania American Water.
Pennsylvania American Water Taps Social Media To Launch “Community Investment Challenge”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.