Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) Reaches New Lifetime High Today
- UBNT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $33.8 million.
- UBNT has traded 449,828 shares today.
- UBNT is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in UBNT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for UBNT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on UBNT: Ubiquiti Networks, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, offers a portfolio of networking products and solutions for service providers and enterprises. UBNT has a PE ratio of 35.4. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Ubiquiti Networks a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Ubiquiti Networks has been 596,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Ubiquiti has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 159.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Ubiquiti Networks as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the stock itself is trading at a premium valuation. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- UBNT's revenue growth trails the industry average of 29.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- 44.52% is the gross profit margin for UBIQUITI NETWORKS INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 28.49% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 53.58% to $46.21 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, UBIQUITI NETWORKS INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 88.87%.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 184.95% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Looking ahead, however, we cannot assume that the stock's past performance is going to drive future results. Quite to the contrary, its sharp appreciation over the last year is one of the factors that should prompt investors to seek better opportunities elsewhere.
- You can view the full Ubiquiti Networks Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV