New Lifetime High Reached By Tyler Technologies (TYL)
- TYL has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.5 million.
- TYL has traded 63,062 shares today.
- TYL is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TYL with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TYL NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TYL: Tyler Technologies, Inc. provides integrated information management solutions and services for the public sector with a focus on local governments in the United States and internationally. TYL has a PE ratio of 78.5. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Tyler Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Tyler Technologies has been 150,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Tyler has a market cap of $2.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.20 and a short float of 3.4% with 9.19 days to cover. Shares are up 81.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Tyler Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- TYL's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 5.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- TYLER TECHNOLOGIES INC has improved earnings per share by 18.2% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TYLER TECHNOLOGIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.00 versus $0.84 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.48 versus $1.00).
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 94.84% to -$0.50 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, TYLER TECHNOLOGIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -17.05%.
- 47.80% is the gross profit margin for TYLER TECHNOLOGIES INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, TYL's net profit margin of 8.77% significantly trails the industry average.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 98.01% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- You can view the full Tyler Technologies Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.