New Lifetime High Reached: Lear Corporation (LEA)
- LEA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $52.5 million.
- LEA has traded 806,992 shares today.
- LEA is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in LEA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for LEA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on LEA: Lear Corporation designs, manufactures, assembles, and supplies automotive seat systems, electrical distribution systems, and related components primarily to automotive original equipment manufacturers. It operates in two segments, Seating and Electrical Power Management Systems (EPMS). The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.9%. LEA has a PE ratio of 5.6. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Lear Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. The average volume for Lear Corporation has been 916,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Lear has a market cap of $5.8 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 1.07 and a short float of 4.3% with 5.66 days to cover. Shares are up 53.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Lear Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- LEA's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 7.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 80.22% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, LEA should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Auto Components industry and the overall market, LEAR CORP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $201.60 million or 29.56% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 11.61%.
- You can view the full Lear Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts