- Houston Police Department (HPD) is being recognized for the “Stop Houston Gangs Initiative” after delivering significant and sustainable successes with 1700 tips, more than 600 arrests and having nearly 250,000 website visits since its installation in Sept. 2010. As a result of the “ Stop Houston Gangs Initiative” website, thirty-five gang fugitives featured on its website have been captured already this year, continuing to keep their cities safer.
- Denver Police Department (DPD) has been selected for its “Law Enforcement Advocate (LEA) Program” that increases the public perception of police while promoting youth and family advocacy, increasing offender accountability and maintaining public safety. The LEA Program principles have maintained the power of collaboration, innovative practice and continuity of police officer function to include active involvement after the arrest and conviction process.
- Edmonton Police Service (EPS) has received this honor for its “Domestic Violence Reduction Strategy Program” that works to identify its most vulnerable victims and create a victim support team while educating patrol officers about domestic disputes. The Domestic Violence Reduction Strategy Program addresses the city of Edmonton and its population of more than 820,000 with the most comprehensive domestic violence intervention follow-up of any police agency in North America.
Motorola Solutions, International Association Of Chiefs Of Police Join Forces To Recognize Outstanding Programs In Law Enforcement
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.