Enduro Royalty Trust (NYSE: NDRO) (the “Trust”) announced today a cash distribution to the holders of its units of beneficial interest of $0.151242 per unit, payable on November 15, 2013, to unitholders of record on October 31, 2013. The distribution primarily represents oil production during the month of July 2013 and natural gas production during June 2013.
The following table displays underlying oil and natural gas sales volumes and average prices attributable to the current and prior month distributions.
|Underlying Sales Volumes||Average Price|
|Oil (Bbls)||Natural Gas (Mcf)||Oil (per Bbl)||Natural Gas (per Mcf)|
Average NYMEX oil prices increased by 9% from June to July 2013 and oil volumes increased, resulting in $1.0 million in additional oil revenues for the properties underlying the Trust. Gas volumes remained consistent with the prior month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV