NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Today's buy-and-trade earnings previews 11 companies; two from the computer and technology sector, two from the finance sector, and one each from the aerospace, autos-tires-trucks, basic materials, consumer discretionary, multi-sector conglomerates, oils-energy and retail-wholesale sectors.
The ValuEngine valuation warning intensified with 78.2% of all stocks being overvalued, 46.3% by 20% or more. 15 of 16 sectors are overvalued, all by double-digit percentages, ten by 20.2% to 26.3%.
The aerospace sector is 22.1% overvalued with an underweight rating. 67.6% of the 74 stocks in this sector have sell or strong sell ratings.
The autos-tires-trucks sector is 26.2% overvalued with an underweight rating. 40.2% of the 97 stocks in this sector have sell or strong sell ratings.The basic materials sector is 4.5% undervalued with an underweight rating. 57.4% of the 401 stocks in this sector have sell or strong sell ratings. The computer and technology sector is 24.3% overvalued with an overweight rating. 47.4% of the 1155 stocks in this sector have buy or strong buy ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV