PITTSBURGH, Oct. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line sporting goods retailer, invites the community of Osage Beach to their three-day grand opening weekend. The celebration begins on Friday, November 1 at the retailer's new location at Lakeview Pointe (4365 Osage Beach Parkway) and continues through Sunday, November 3. Special extended store hours will be in effect for Friday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.), Saturday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) and Sunday ( 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.).
Throughout the weekend, DICK'S will host a variety of giveaways, including a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 for the first 100 adults in line on Friday and Saturday, a free Under Armour Tech™ T-shirt for the first 100 people in line on Saturday and a free Scratch & Win card, where every card is a winner, for the first 100 adults in line on Sunday.*
On Saturday, Former St. Louis Cardinals player and current Cardinals broadcaster Al Hrabosky will make an appearance in-store from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.** Hrabosky was a first round pick in 1969 and would go on to lead the NL in saves in 1975. He has been an announcer for Cardinals games since 1985.
"We look forward to opening our new DICK'S Sporting Goods in Osage Beach, becoming part of the community and serving athletes of all ages by providing them the equipment they need to excel," said Lauren Hobart , Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, DICK'S Sporting Goods.The Osage beach location will be the retailer's 12 th store in the state of Missouri and its 551 st nationwide. The new store will feature over 40 in-store services performed by DICK'S certified PROS in Golf, Bike, Hunting, Fishing, Team Sports and more. Visit www.DicksSportingGoodsOnline.com/GrandOpen/OsageBeach for more details. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chance of winning. Limit one per person. See store for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV