BATTLE CREEK, Mich., Oct. 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- When it comes to holiday traditions, everyone has their favorites – from Thanksgiving football to ugly sweater parties or family desserts. According to a recent survey commissioned by Pringles ®, Americans value listening to holiday tunes, taking family holiday photos and caroling most, with Black Friday shopping being their least favorite tradition. This season, Pringles is inviting everyone to add some spice to their holiday traditions with two limited edition flavors: Pecan Pie and Cinnamon & Sugar, available nationwide in early November, just in time for the holiday season.
Following the success of the 2012 limited edition holiday flavors, Pringles is bringing back the Cinnamon & Sugar variety and introducing new Pecan Pie. A deliciously fun addition to any holiday occasion, Pringles is again giving party-goers the chance to share a tasty new potato crisp experience with their family and friends this season.
"Our survey found that for 48 percent of respondents, bringing pecan pie to a holiday party would make them a hero, so we're excited to give them a convenient and delicious way to enjoy the seasonal flavor without worrying about the baking," said Teresa Lindsey-Houston, Pringles Marketing Director. "For the six percent of Americans who chose fruit cake, we suggest you give our Cinnamon & Sugar or Pecan Pie Pringles a try – we'd be shocked if you didn't switch things up at your next holiday party!"The survey also found that when it comes to the holidays, earning the title of "best cook/baker" is more important than giving the best gifts, throwing the best party, having the best decorations or keeping the most snow-free driveway on the block. In fact, nearly a third of respondents said they would rather be known as the worst gift-giver, sloppiest holiday party guest or last-minute shopper than be considered a bad cook/baker.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV