- Travel Controller product features and benefits, highlighted in the video here, include: Using unique virtual account numbers for each transaction guarantees 100% match of travel booking data to the card transaction.
- The detail and company-specific data necessary to manage travel expenses is captured when travel is booked, and linked to the unique virtual account number.
- The travel expense reconciliation is simplified by ensuring that companies get the specific data they need to integrate automatically into the expense management and ERP systems.
- Because the booking data is linked to a unique card number, Travel Controller can ensure that the detailed information is available on both the original transaction as well as on credit and on refunds – something very difficult to manage on a typical “lodged” card.
- A Travel Controller transaction seamlessly integrates into a company’s expense management system to ensure managers have visibility over the total cost of a business trip.
MasterCard Travel Controller Empowers Companies To Regain Control Of Travel Spending
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.