FedEx Express, an operating company of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is introducing FedEx One RateSM which gives U.S. customers a simple, predictable, flat rate shipping option for their express packages.
FedEx One Rate shipping is backed by the reliability, world-class tracking, time-definite delivery and high levels of customer service of the FedEx Express network. FedEx One Rate shipments also are covered by the FedEx Express money back guarantee.
“With its simple, predictable pricing, FedEx One Rate takes convenience and flexibility to the next level for our customers,” said Raj Subramaniam, executive vice president of Marketing at FedEx Services. “For consumers and small businesses alike, FedEx One Rate pricing allows customers to plan and control their express shipping costs more easily. They can add to the box without adding to the cost.”
To ship using FedEx One Rate, customers simply select their free FedEx Express packaging, an eligible FedEx Express domestic shipping service and the destination. The FedEx One Rate price is then calculated based on the packaging type, service selected and distance.FedEx Delivery Manager options also are available to residential recipients receiving shipments utilizing FedEx One Rate pricing such as request to hold at FedEx Office or FedEx ship centers, proactive notifications, sign for a delivery in advance, request vacation hold and more. Starting Nov. 1, FedEx will kick off the “FedEx One Rate, Countless Possibilities Through Education” promotion, giving customers across the United States a simple way to give the gift of education. Through Dec. 23, $1 from every FedEx One Rate transaction will be donated to Teach For America, up to $200,000, helping to fund training for 11,000 teachers serving 750,000 students in underserved communities across the country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV