TE Connectivity (TE) today announced that it will be exhibiting and speaking at the Futurecom 15 Conference to be held October 21-23 at the Riocentro Exhibition Center in Rio de Janeiro.
TE will be showcasing its connectivity and distributed antenna systems (DAS) products in booth D20 in Pavilion 4. Among the connectivity products being shown will be: TE’s Rapid Fiber panel optical solutions (a product family that speeds deployment in fiber projects); TE’s fiber-to-the-antenna (FTTA) interconnect; LightPlug connector; NG4 access ODF platform; fiber optic splice closures, mini FDH 12-fiber microcable, and MDU solutions. In addition, TE will present its Managed Connectivity solution, which delivers the same visibility and manageability for the physical network as software management systems deliver for Layers 2-7.
TE will also be displaying its InterReach Spectrum and FlexWave Prism DAS products, which deliver precision coverage and capacity to indoor and outdoor venues with ease of deployment and high performance.
While TE showcases these innovations, TE executives will speak in four events at the conference:
- October 22, 2013 – 10:50 – TE Connectivity Telecom Business Unit Chief Technology Officer David Brown will deliver a presentation on the topic, “Smart Connectivity - Where Did My Network Go?”.
- October 22, 2013 – 14:40 to 16:30 – TE Connectivity Telecom Business Unit Chief Technology Officer David Brown will participate in a panel discussion entitled, “Innovation & Technology Trends Driving the Future Society”.
- October 23, 2013 – 11:30 – TE Connectivity Telecom Business Unit Director of Strategy, Marketing, and Business Development Trevor Smith will give a presentation on the topic, “Using Fiber to Deliver Wired and Wireless Broadband to Fast Growing Economies”.
- October 23, 2013 – 17:10 to 18:30 – TE Connectivity Senior Vice President, Strategy and Business Development Brad Gambill will participate in a panel discussion entitled, “Futurecom Broadband Transformations in Market and Business Models with the Technology 4G/NGN”.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV