- Unified PTT is part of Motorola’s VALR mission critical architecture, which enables multi-net operations, encompasses the entire continuum of a mission critical system, from the devices first responders hold in their hands to the applications in front of a dispatcher in a command center and including the wireless networks and common interfaces in between.
- Unified PTT includes servers and gateways that connect ASTRO 25 networks to broadband networks including cellular, Public Safety-LTE and Wi-Fi.
- It also offers a public safety-optimized user application operating on Motorola’s public safety-grade devices like the LEX 700 Mission Critical Handheld with Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system and user downloadable client applications operating on consumer Android smartphones.
- Unified PTT is scalable up to statewide P25 systems with agency partitioning and presence.
Motorola Solutions Extends Reach Of P25 Network With Unified Push-to-Talk
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.