NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Apple (AAPL) was upgraded at Societe Generale to buy. $575 price target. Company is seeing higher demand, and Android demand could be weakening, Societe Generale said.
Archer-Daniels-Midland (ADM) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to buy from underperform. New analyst has a $44 price target. Company should benefit from large grain and oilseed crops, BofA/Merrill said.
Bunge (BG) was upgraded at BofA/Merrill to buy from neutral. New analyst has a $90 price target. Company should benefit from large crops in Brazil and the U.S., BofA/Merrill said.Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD) was upgrade to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV