NEW YORK, Oct. 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sequential Brands Group (Nasdaq:SQBG) ("Sequential" or the "Company"), the owner of the Caribbean Joe® brand, announced today that it has entered into five new license agreements to expand the Caribbean Joe brand and extended the terms of three current partners. With five new partnerships, this brings the total list of Caribbean Joe licensees to 25.
The new licensees include: Beatrice Home Fashions for hard bath and pet; Home Fashions International for outdoor decorative accents; International Home Miami for outdoor furniture; Tervis for tumblers; and Victoria Classics for utility bedding. International Home Miami presently has product in the marketplace and the other four licensees will debut at retail in 2014.
"We are thrilled to add such experienced and innovative companies to our portfolio. These agreements further validate the growth opportunities for each of our brands as we expand our product assortment," said Rick Platt, Group President, Brand Management, of Sequential. Platt added, "It is an exciting time for the Caribbean Joe brand. What started as an apparel line has turned into a full lifestyle brand and with our new focus on home, we feel confident that we are offering a wide range of exceptional products to our retail partners."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV