- When integrated with other data sources, the information generated from the PremierOne™ IDD service helps agencies achieve a 360-degree actionable view of organizational data. Customers can use Motorola’s CompStat Dashboard through the IDD tool to generate instant graphical displays of reports to help identify crime trends and allocate resources appropriately.
- The IDD Service enables analysts and other users to build, modify, deploy and distribute self-service reports to anyone in their organization. It can also perform quick searches and “what-if” analysis to alert users when certain criteria have been met, and it creates web-based dashboards and scorecards to graphically display aggregated information so users can quickly analyze real-time details to identify trends, metrics and historical performance.
- Motorola’s Real-Time Intelligence Console delivers a first-of-its-kind configurable console view that integrates multiple disparate systems into a unified operational public safety-driven workflow in the Real-Time Crime Center.
- Motorola’s Professional Services gives customers the knowledge and skills they need to help manage risk and reduce cost through Operational Benchmarking, Mobility Assessments, Strategy and Visioning.
- Comprised of key service offerings, such as technical support, comprehensive device repair coverage and advance exchange of system components, Motorola’s Service from the Start includes bundled service packages that can help maximize system and device availability, allow decision makers to budget in advance for their technology maintenance requirements and lower an organization’s total cost of ownership.
- The City of Ventura is located about 70 miles north of Los Angeles and provides a full range of services to 109,000 residents.
Ventura, Calif. Is Making Investments In Motorola’s Real-Time Crime Center Solution For Smarter, More Proactive Policing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.